Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MRI Post Op

I went in for an MRI yesterday.  Luckily I had the forethought to ask them to please make sure they inject me with contrast.  Otherwise I would have had to make a second trip.  They got around to getting it approved and 45 minutes later I was done.  Since I knew what to expect I felt like an old pro and had to keep myself from falling asleep so that I wouldn't flinch.  It felt like I was only there for 10 minutes.  The first time felt like 2 hours.  Also they didn't let me listen to the radio this time, just ear plugs.  Now I just have to make the appointment to see the doctor who will review the results.  Quite honestly I don't trust him.  If he tells me I'm free and clear of PVNS I will seek a second opinion.  But if he says there is the presence of PVNS.  Well then, I need to decide on what kind of surgery and when.  And who?  Finding a good doctor is the most difficult part.

No comments:

Post a Comment