Sunday, March 1, 2020

I'm In Control Of My PVNS

I finally got a post op appointment with my surgeon almost 2 years from my last surgery on April 9, 2018.  I was told after my surgery that I would be losing my insurance and that a post op appointment would cost me at least $500 out of pocket to see my surgeon who would just tell me what I already knew.  My swelling is still present, I need ice and compression.  Blah blah blah... Yep, ok doctor.   So I saved the money and still am not icing and compressing. 

I'm not on the diet I should be.  But.  I told the surgeon and the intake doctor that I seem to be having success with frankincense oil.  The intake doctor asked me what that was and tilted her head at me.  I was shocked she had never heard of it.  Wasn't it a big deal for some kings to give it to Jesus?   I had heard years ago that a few people had discovered that it had actually shrunk their tumors.  I started adding it to coconut oil and slathering it on.  The more I put it on the better I feel.  I told the surgeon that maybe it's mental like a placebo but it seems to be working.  And the proof is because I used it more between my last two surgeries than my first two.  He said he noticed there was significantly less diffused from the second surgery when I wasn't applying it at all.  And both surgeries were done in the same amount of time as the third,  one and a half years apart. 

There may be something to the frankincense.  I have also started adding it to CBD/THC infused coconut oil.  That seems to help with the pain too because I very rarely have pain.  I get a tight feeling and catching sometimes.  I find that happens when I'm not staying on top of applying it daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment