Thursday, January 9, 2020

CBD Revised

When I first started applying a topical CBD extract I used something I bought over the counter at a dispensary.   However, it did not indicate how much CBD was in the product.  Many products claiming to include CBD have been tested negative for any CBD so I'm now skeptical of anything that is sold by anyone not specifically dispensing cannabis products and without proper labeling.

I met a farmer who manufactures a Coconut Oil based product that includes CBD and THC.  I mix it with frankincense.  I have attempted to apply it to my knee at least once a day.  There are times when I feel like my PVNS is returning but then after applying my "knee sauce" I stop feeling the tightness, shooting pains, and difficulty bending the knee. 

I do believe from what my doctor told me that the CBD does have a benefit to reducing pain and Frankincense for keeping the PVNS from growing.  My last surgery was April 9, 2018 and so far I'm having no real issues other than walking poorly from overcompensation but I'm working on physical therapy to correct my gait.  

Next month I plan to get a follow up MRI to see what is really going on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment