Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Clinical Trials for PVNS

My take on PVNS clinical trials, NO WAY.
For others this might be worth it if you have fast growing PVNS, pain associated with PVNS, or swelling that just won't stop.
Thankfully I don't have much going on other than my knee cracking or popping and the discomfort of having PVNS in my knee.
But I refuse to be a guinea pig/lab rat to determine if a pill "might" slow down the growth.
That was the entire purpose of this blog, to try something different, something natural.
I still haven't been able to stick to a rigid diet or consistently see an acupuncturist but I'm working on it.  Slowly but surely.
But if you are in America and ever watch any television (which is pretty rare for me), there are usually commercials promoting medications that have a long list of horrible side effects, including death.  I'm a little weary of trying a "new drug".
I will stick to the natural stuff.

Frankensense
Tumeric
Acupuncture
Better Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment