Monday, November 8, 2021

Turmeric On Everything!

I must be doing something right.  I haven't had much news regarding my PVNS since my last surgery that was three and a half years ago.  I do feel it in my knee, it has returned.  But not where I feel like I need another surgery again soon.  I used to think that once it started limiting my ability to move my knee properly that I needed to get surgery right away.  Now I am trying to be patient with it.  

I have been getting by with making sure I incorporate turmeric in my meals.  Turmeric is such a great anti-inflammatory and I assume that mostly my knee is challenged with inflammation rather than PVNS.  At least that is what doctors have said in the past.  I am going to have to agree that Turmeric has helped.   

I have no pain unless I stress my knee by doing movements it doesn't want to.  Bending it a certain way triggers the pain.  Thankfully I haven't had to endure a bout of severe swelling as I have battled with in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment